Dos and Don'ts of Healthy Haircare
Healthy haircare is a sign of a healthy lifestyle – it shows how much you are concerned about your appearances and personality. Most people use hair care products such as shampoos, lotions, hair spray, protein solutions to improve their hair growth. However, some people are not aware of the fact that using too many hair care products is never a good option, and there is a reason one should only do what is expert recommended.
If you wish to have cleaner, shinier, softer and more manageable hair, here are some dos and don’ts of healthy haircare
· First and foremost, you need to wash your hair on a daily basis. A clean scalp with ensuring you have a healthy scalp. Regular hair wash creates a healthy environment for your hair to grow.
· Using detoxifying shampoo at least once in a week will clean your hair on a deeper level. Keep an eye on the products that help in eliminating residue, oxygenate scalp, and boost the health of your hair.
· Apply the shampoo evenly in your hair, and don’t just focus on one area of your hair.
· Using hair color can cause fading in your hair. Use the right conditioner to ensure you never have to face this issue.
· Apply conditioning mask at least once a week. It can offer deeper hair repair and hydration, leaving your hair shiny and lush as ever.
· Don’t go more than three days without cleansing your hair. If the hair are not cleaned frequently, excessive oil will be build up in your scalp, which can clog the follicle and cause issues like itching, redness, and flaking.
· Don’t use too much shampoo. No matter which brand of shampoo you use, you don’t need more than the size of a nickel or a dime.
· Don’t be too rough on your scalp while applying shampoo, or it can destroy your hair and even harm your scalp. Shampoo your hair gently, start from the center, and then work your way around.
· Make sure you don’t use conditioners with parabens and silicones as it can temporarily coat the hair and weigh them down. They can also pick up particles from the air in a polluted environment running your hair.
At Krisspi, we have the experience and expertise to transform your look. We provide a free consultation to all our clients and recommend appropriate hairstyles based on your looks, event, hair texture, and lifestyle. We believe in making long-term relationships with our customers. To book your next appointment, download the app or visit our website today!
Krisspi is an On-Demand hair services company. Krisspi is like “Uber” for barbers and hairstylists. Our App is available in both iTunes and Google Play. You can also book your appointment on the web at www.krisspi.com/booknow
Don’t just get cut…. get Krisspi
Toll Free - (844) KRISSPI