Wash Hands a lot? Top Five Lotions to Moisturize All Day
If you find yourself washing your hands more and more these days like we are, you will be grateful for some suggestions on the best hand lotions or moisturizers we have found that work! Remember the CDC hand washing guidelines state you should wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds (hum the Happy Birthday song TWICE while scrubbing your hands to measure twenty seconds).
1. You may know Aveda for their great scientifically proven haircare products. If you like those, try Aveda Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme. It is a thick, rich formula with Andiroba oil (we don't know....but it works) and leaves hands super soft. We love that it's cruelty free and also free from parabens, synthetic fragrances or any animal ingredients. The travel size is $9.
2. If you have ever used any of the Kiehl's Body Fuel products, you know they make stuff that works. After you wash your hands, try the Kiehls Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.
This heavy duty moisturizing hand salve combines avocado oil, sesame oil and eucalyptus oil in a rich formula you can use all day. Their 2.5 oz size (suitable for travel) is $16.
3. When a skincare company has an entire line dedicated to Hand Care, you have to at least give them a second look. So glad we did with L'Occitane. With more than twenty different types of hand creams, L'Occitane has figured out what it takes to keep hands feeling great. We like L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. It is made with more than 20% Shea Butter, which they get directly from West Africa. It leaves hands soft without a greasy feeling. No wonder there is one of these sold every 20 seconds! The 1oz tube is $12.
4. Jack Black Industrial Strength Hand Healer is exactly as the name suggests.....industrial strength care for your hands. With this Jack Black formula, it's just as important what is NOT in the formulas as what is inside. These are certified organic and contain no synthetic fragrance, colorants or parabens. Get relief from dry cracked hands all naturally. Their 3oz tube is $15.
5. I remember tubs of O'Keefe's Hand Cream as thick and creamy relief for dry hands. Now, they offer the same formula in O'Keefe's Working Hands Hand Cream available in a squeezable tube. At $5.99 for 3oz tube and available literally everywhere -- from grocery stores to drugstores to Home Depot -- this is the easiest solution to pick up and throw in your car, bag or anywhere.
For Krisspi in home haircuts, we follow the CDC guidelines and guidance from World Health Organization. It is important for everyone in the Krisspi family to feel safe and healthy.